Lower costs and improve productivity with cloud technologies.
Cloud technologies are ready for business.
If you haven’t at least entertained moving to the cloud already, now is the time to seriously consider making a move to take advantage of all the cloud has to offer. Why? Cloud services help your business gain the cost flexibility and agility it needs to stand out in today’s highly competitive world.
Consider these “easy” benefits of cloud services.
- Eliminate nearly all spam with little hassle through cloud spam and virus filtering
- Save money and improve the reliability of email, calendaring, chat, and other IT basics by moving them cloud services such as Microsoft Office 365 or Google Apps
- Ensure survival during disasters with off-site replication of servers and systems using cloud backed tools from Dell Software, Datto, and others
The real payoff in the cloud is just beginning.
GCS clients that have moved to the cloud have:
- Eliminated costly fixed-fee managed services contracts and replaced them with lower cost, hourly support relationships
- Generated tens of thousands of dollars of cash flow by avoiding costly equipment and software upgrades
- Regained control of IT decisions by choosing the product that works best for their budget and business, regardless of their IT provider’s needs
Managed Services aligned with cloud computing services.
The GCS Managed Services practice leverages cloud technologies to improve our clients’ bottom lines. We can help you with the design, product selection, deployment, and ongoing management.
Contact us today to speak with a technology expert and discuss your business objectives.